There are two things I love having any meal, and that’s chicken and bacon! The versatility of these two proteins makes it a perfect combination for just about anything, may it be topped with rice, vegetables, or even pasta!
My favorite go-to dish would have to be a Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta because of this, which is extremely easy to make and gives off the creamiest flavors! It’s a massive hit for potlucks and expect no leftovers.
If you’re wondering how to make it yourself, then read on as I show you my Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Recipe
I am in love with this recipe because it’s so easy to make. As long as you have these seven ingredients, you’ll be able to whip this up in less than an hour. I love its creaminess and the tangy flavors the ranch dressing gives it. Pair it with your tender chicken and crispy bacon, and you won’t want anything else.
It’s so filling and perfect for just about any event or family meal. The best part? It’s packed with cheese and baked to a creamy casserole, comfort food or go-to dinner of mine (tweak the ingredients according to how many people you’ll be serving)!
This recipe serves six people.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- One serving contains 880 calories. It contains 420 calories from fat.
- Total Fat: 46 grams
- Total Carbs: 74 grams
- Total Protein: 41 grams
01. One pound of penne pasta, cooked and drained (al dente)
02. Two cups of cooked chicken, shredded
03. One jar of Alfredo pasta sauce (15 ounces)
04. Half a cup of ranch dressing
05. Six slices of cooked bacon, chopped
06. Two cups of shredded mozzarella cheese (eight ounces
07. Chopped parsley (optional)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare your 13×9-inch pan by greasing or spraying it.
- Combine the penne pasta, shredded chicken, pasta sauce, and ranch dressing in a large bowl. Stir until everything is mixed together and pour the mixture into the pan. Spread everything evenly.
- Sprinkle the chopped bacon evenly on the top of the pasta mixture, as well as the mozzarella cheese.
- Let the pasta bake for about 20 minutes or until the pasta is hot and bubbly. After 20 minutes, allow it to stand for five minutes to cool down before serving. Sprinkle it with chopped parsley, if desired. Serve and enjoy!
- Because this recipe calls for cooked chicken and bacon, I recommend that you plan. To make it easier to prepare, get rotisserie chicken or precooked bacon in your grocery store. It’s quicker and saves you the time and effort!
- If you don’t have Mozzarella cheese at home, then no problem! I also recommend using Cheddar cheese, which has a cheesier and creamier flavor.
- If you want to make the recipe a bit lighter, then I suggest that you use light ranch dressing or Alfredo sauce. Additionally, you can use less or lighter cheese though take note that it may change the consistency or flavor of the pasta. Use light cooking spray as well to lessen the fat and calories added.
- While penne pasta is best for this recipe, you can also use other spaghetti noodles. Fettuccine works well! I wouldn’t recommend angel hair or spaghetti pasta. Thicker noodles work best in this recipe.
- You can also make this ahead for meal preps or future events to save time. Bake the dish as instructed by the recipe then cover with plastic wrap and freeze. It will last for a week in the freezer. When you are consuming it, thaw it overnight in the fridge first then bake again for a few minutes to retain its flavor and texture.
- While you can have this alone as a full meal, you can pair it with delicious steak to make it even more indulgent!
- If you do happen to have leftovers, place it in a container and freeze it for later consumption. The pasta can last for a week. Just thaw it overnight and bake for five minutes.
Pasta doesn’t need to be limited to three sauces. With ranch dressing as a twist, you’ll have that tangy, creamy flavors both your kids and friends will appreciate! Easy to make with common ingredients, this won’t break your wallet nor will you need mad cooking skills.
I hope that this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe helped you get an idea on what you should make for your next potluck or dinner for the family. So don’t wait any longer and try making this dish today!
If you have any questions or would like to share your tips and experiences on making this pasta, then comment down below. I would love to hear what you have to think!